From Creative Concepts to Collateral to Tell the Story of Your Cause
Presentation - Thursday 14th April, 10:30am - 11:50am
With Mary Anne Plummer, Pareto Fundraising
A presentation for fundraisers and charity managers / executive board members. Bringing your cause to life through story telling is a hands on workshop where you create your stories through words and imagery and create draft collateral for your next campaign.
Major learning outcomes include:
- Writing the case for support and conceiving your creative concepts
- Writing the copy from the concepts and tailoring it for specific collateral
- How imagery can work with your copy to add the magic
- The difference between printed material and digital executions and how channels determine content
- Including the 'ask' across all collateral
Mary Anne is presenting a half day Master Class on Wed 13 April.