Top Ten Factors in a Successful Philanthropy Programme
From Leadership, Vision, Governance, Strategy, Networks and People
Friday 15 April, 1:50 pm - 3:00 pm
Session by Alistair Lomax, The Philanthropy Company, UK
In this session, Alistair will take us through the 'Top Ten Factors' in a successful philanthropy programme, covering the importance of leadership, vision, governance, strategy, networks, people. The presentation will be illustrated with case studies from the Foundations in Philanthropy course conducted by The Philanthropy Company.
The Foundations in Philanthropy Course is a package of seminars, expert briefings, one-to-one mentoring and practical support designed for CEO/Director, Trustees, Senior Leaders, to help them get started on a philanthropy journey.
The full programme helps fundraisers to:
- Attract new donors and broaden supporter base
- Increase your organisation's profile, impact and revenue base
- Tell your charity’s story in a way that will achieve maximum impact
- Get the most out of trustees and volunteers
- Build a network and learn from others in the same position
You’ll gain an understanding of what's required to help your organisation grow, flourish and embrace the opportunities that philanthropy can offer.